The Onyx Platform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Norune Village

4 posters

Go down

Norune Village Empty Norune Village

Post  Onyx Sun May 04, 2008 9:31 pm

Norune is a peaceful village. Located on the Northern shores of... Hyrule.
It's beautiful scenery and lush forests are the perfect place to settle down, have a family, and be eaten by
WEREWOLVES!

It's week 3 of the eternal full moon.
Everynight a villager is killed to be eaten by the werewolves.
It's down to five people to discover who are the werewolves, and to execute them by day.

Thos 5 people are:

Ganon400 the Tavern owner. for the last 17 days he has been holed up in his bar, killing anything that has dared venture inside. His brutally sharp knife collection made short work of many a werewolf, and innocent alike.

Giga, the Inventor. Invented himself a mysterious device to repel werewolves. He has been safe all this time. Until last night. One of the werewolves talked Giga into destroying his device for some food. Giga hadn't eaten for weeks, and his random spells of insanity having happening more and more frequently.

Jake99, the Town guard. He was last to arrive on hte scene when the first werewolf attacked. He was busy gathering the women and children into a safer location. It turns out that was a good desicion. He is the only town guard left! Jake99 wants revenge, and he'll break as many laws as he can to do it.

Luigi-San, the town drunk. He was so smashed he didn't even know what was going on. He passed into a small coma 19 days ago, and finally awoke today. Armed with a Wii-Mote, a heart full of anger, and a massive hangover, Luigi-San is ready to kick some werewolf ass.

and finally the last surviving member of the village; Delmaru the Town Clerk. Being a relatively lazy fellow, Delmaru decided to take all of his wares, and hide in his attic, rather than fight. His desicion proved to be a life saver however. The werewolves ravished his shop the 3rd night, and took everything that wasn't hidden. Now Delmaru is ready to fight, and he's got all the weapons...

Here's where you stand. There are 5 of you. Every suspected werewolf has been killed, yet there was a killing yesterday.
There is a werewolf amongst you. Maybe even more. It is your job to decide who is to be executed, but you must be absolutely sure! Enough lives have been wasted already. Begin.

[It's 9:00am, 12 hours until sundown, 13 hours until the werewolf attacks]
{Remember the double time rule. 12 Game hours = 24 real hours}
Onyx
Onyx
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-11-09

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: Pimp Slap Sr.
Gang:

https://onyxplatform.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Norune Village Empty Re: Norune Village

Post  Youmu Konpaku Sun May 04, 2008 10:30 pm

I say it can't be Luigi-san because he woke up today, and the text says the killing happened last night.

So that leaves the rest of us.

I say we exclude the town guard for now because somehow he was known to be helping people.

I now say that we accuse Delmaru. It seems too obvious to me that it was Giga, so the only logical conclusion asides from me is Delmaru. It seems like he would be able to give himself some sort of defense if he said that he was robbed by them.

Even though I'm me, looking at it this way, the text says that I have made short work of many a werewolf, and innocent alike. If it were me, why would I kill my bretheren, making me a much easier target?

Thats my take on this.

I accuse Delmaru.
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku
Rope
Rope

Male Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-04-13

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: King
Gang: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyrica Prismriver Mon May 05, 2008 12:36 pm

.... Really now? Why do you go straight to me? What have I ever done to you?

I accuse Jake99, he was out all night.
Lyrica Prismriver
Lyrica Prismriver
Leever
Leever

Male Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2007-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Youmu Konpaku Mon May 05, 2008 3:13 pm

It's either Jake99, Delmaru, or giga. I still doubt its giga.

I don't just come out at you, i'm using logic. Sorry if it happens to fit you.

I still stick by Delmaru as my choice.
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku
Rope
Rope

G.W. Stats

Back to top Go down

Post  Giga Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 pm

Based on the descriptions, I thi-hey, wait! The inventor isn't ALWAYS insane! Well, I guess insanity is better than craziness, at least.

ANYWAYS, I think Luigi-san. He was out for 19 days! Why wasn't he killed by werewolves?
Giga
Giga
Leever
Leever

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-11-23

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: Rikako Asakura

Back to top Go down

Post  Youmu Konpaku Mon May 19, 2008 11:50 pm

Ok, can one of the other villagers please come and help resolve this?
Youmu Konpaku
Youmu Konpaku
Rope
Rope

G.W. Stats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content