The Onyx Platform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Wars: Rules and Levels

Go down

Gang Wars: Rules and Levels Empty Gang Wars: Rules and Levels

Post  Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Level 1: 0 EXP
Level 2: 5 EXP
Level 3: 10 EXP
Level 4: 20 EXP
Level 5: 40 EXP
Level 6: 80 EXP
Level 7: 160 EXP
Level 8: 320 EXP
Level 9: 640 EXP
Level 10: 1280 EXP
Level 11: 2560 EXP
Level 12: 5120 EXP
Level 13: 10240 EXP
And so on.

|
|
V
Onyx
Onyx
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-11-09

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: Pimp Slap Sr.
Gang:

https://onyxplatform.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gang Wars: Rules and Levels Empty Re: Gang Wars: Rules and Levels

Post  Onyx Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:45 pm

|--------------------------------|
|~Quick Guide of the Rules~|
|--------------------------------|
|
|
\ | /
\|/
V

Gang Wars: Rules and Levels 11-15
EDIT BY GIGA: The quick guide is here!

First off, either join or create a gang. You can join or create with whatever name you like, and maybe even have a description of your character. You can join by asking the gang mod, or joining the gang's group if we decide to make groups for them.

To create a gang, you have to have four people who aren't already in a gang, including yourself. The people creating the gang will have to choose their Gang Mod, and the Gang Mod has all the say in who gets to be in the gang. They also have power over the rest of the gang.

Unlike what Onyx said, you don't have to post like a Classic Italian if you're in the Classic Italian Gang, or at the least, not post like that everywhere. Each gang gets a HQ subforum, where you can plot conspiracies and talk out attacks on other gangs with your gangmates. And here's the map!

Gang Wars: Rules and Levels Roadma11

When each gang starts out, they get a fixed portion of the map, and the rest of the gangs give up a little bit of the map if they have to. For example, say Gang 1 joins the game, and they get map portion 1. Gangs 2-10 join, and they get map portions 2-10 respectively. Then gang 11 joins, and there's no more portions to give out. So, each gang gives up 1/11 of their portion so that Gang 11 can be in the game.

There'll be a shop, and each gang member will start out with 100 points; I'll keep track of this myself. I will also be the inventory screen - to make sure nobody cheats. Very Happy My shop thread will be set up and stickied later, other mods can set up shops with their own prices and such, but a specific weapon list will be made.

Onyx
You can control as many [areas] as you like, but that means you gotta defend from more people. You also get better weapons, and usually have more people if you control a bigger gang. However having a bigger gang means you have to defend your [area] more.

If you are being attacked, and don't post for 3 days, you lose you section of territory to the enemy. This works 2 ways though. If an attacking gang doesn't post for 3 days the attack is called off, and everything that happened is void.

Now as for the Stats.

Each person has 100 HP. No more, no less. For each fight you participate in (and win), you gain 3 HP. Nothing happens if you lose.

If you [capture an area], [everyone] gets 1,000 points.
If you kill a person during a fight you get 100 points.
If you die, you lose 100 points.

These points all add up, and are used for monetary purposes.
When you start, you have a choice between Grenades Alpha (Hit%: 0-50, Damage Roll: 100-200), Revolver x 1 (Hit%: 20-70 and misfire roll, Damage: 20-60), or Pistol x 1 (Hit%: 40-70, Damage: 20-45).
Onyx
Each weapon has a Hit%, and a Damage Roll.
You do damage like this:

I roll Shot gun Dice. I get 90% & 40 damage.
I subtract 10% from the 40. [100%-90%=10%]

This turns out to be 4 damage. So in total I deal 36 damage to the peson I'm shooting at
if they don't dodge.

The dodge factor will be a 100 sided die, and the defending player can dodge if they roll a number higher than the hit percentage number rolled by the attacker. In the example, Onyx rolled a 90; If I roll a 91 or higher, I would dodge the attack, and no damage would be done. Also, if you have more than one gun, you roll for each gun. The "Grenades" weapons are counted as one gun. Revolvers have a "misfire" roll on them, meaning that you roll a 20 sided die, and if you get a 1, it misfires and you miss your target.
Onyx
Easy enough.
Points can also be used to buy land. Price of the land is up to the gang you're buying it from. Each day, gangs can choose to steal money and such from the houses in the areas they own. When you do this, you fight "the police". There can be 1 to 5 people, with random weaponry, and 300 HP each. If you win, you get the usual bonus of 100 points per kill, 100 points lost on death, but everyone fighting gets a bonus 300 points because it's the police.

Last edited by Giga on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : The rules were made)
Onyx
Onyx
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-11-09

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: Pimp Slap Sr.
Gang:

https://onyxplatform.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down