The Onyx Platform
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST!

5 posters

Go down

The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST! Empty The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST!

Post  Jake99 Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:34 am

Master quest is so Fucking hard >_<
Jake99
Jake99
Blue Octorok
Blue Octorok

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-20

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: Fuck the mofo B!tch
Gang: N/A

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST! Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST!

Post  Jake99 Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:55 am

Too much puzzle for any temple for Master quest my Brain hurts. Question
Jake99
Jake99
Blue Octorok
Blue Octorok

G.W. Stats

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST! Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda OOT! or MASTER QUEST!

Post  Onyx Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:22 pm

My old (as in not anymore) friend used to have this game. He said all the dungeons were all changed, and really hard.

He got as far as the Fire Temple (as Big Link), and had to quit because it was too hard...
Onyx
Onyx
Administrator
Administrator

Male Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2007-11-09

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: Pimp Slap Sr.
Gang:

https://onyxplatform.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordlazer Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:56 pm

I think I've beat it, or I watched someone beat it, but I didn't find it too difficult. The water temple is the worst, as always, but then again, I'm one to love puzzles and am always up to the challenge. To me, if a game takes me months to complete, I have my moneys worth, otherwise I feel somewhat cheated (if it only takes me a day or so). Great game though. I also love Majora's Mask...though I've never beat it (I always stop at the Zora dungeon), but I've seen my friend beat it, so that makes up for it. Wink
Lordlazer
Lordlazer
Red Tektite
Red Tektite

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Jake99 Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:22 pm

Water Temple so Hurts my brain a lots i got stuck every room to find the Boss key Just like TP that Temple even hard like OOT.
Jake99
Jake99
Blue Octorok
Blue Octorok

G.W. Stats

Back to top Go down

Post  LordSpeedy Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:28 pm

I actually have not had much trouble in the water temple, except the first time. I just find it annoying to have to change boots like crazy. I have still not played master quest sadly, but I've heard that it is at least a bit mre challenging than the original.
LordSpeedy
LordSpeedy
Mini Octorok
Mini Octorok

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lordlazer Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:45 pm

When I say difficult, I don't mean simply the puzzles, but the dungeon is an overall test on the player's patience (at least for me it was) - you mentioned the boot switching for example. Wink
Lordlazer
Lordlazer
Red Tektite
Red Tektite

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMonkeyBob Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:32 pm

I've never played OoT, I've only played Master Quest.
I didn't find it very hard. Well, unless you try to get all the Gold Skulltulas. Then it's freakin insane.
TheMonkeyBob
TheMonkeyBob
Newcomer

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-13

G.W. Stats
Gangsta Name: TMB

http://themonkeybob.googlepages.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down